Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thursday, Oct. 28

First of all, thank you to all the parents who came to conferences.  It is so important that we keep communication going between us as the year progresses. 
Second, the weather is changing so please make sure your child is dressed appropriately.  A sweatshirt for outside recess probably won't be enough anymore.  There are days when a hat and gloves are even needed.  As soon as we get snow (sorry) we will be requiring snow pants and boots also.  Hopefully, that is a ways away!
As your student may have told you, we released our butterflies on Monday afternoon.  I would have loved to keep them through conferences but that wouldn't have been fair.  Mrs. Gardner's class is still waiting for them to emerge.
I am going to attempt to upload a few pictures this week on my blog so wish me luck.  For some reason I have had problems doing that.  Remember there is no school tomorrow so enjoy the long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment